Start snapping and enter your photos into the 2023 Tuttington Calendar Photo Competition. At least twelve photos will be chosen by public vote for printing in the village calendar.
Here is the information you need to enter the competition:
- photos to reflect the year in Tuttington
- shots in landscape orientation only
- up to three photos per entrant
- digital photos should be sent in JPEG format
- please no family or pets
- submissions to include your name, postcode, phone number, photo title and approximate location of shot (only the photo title will appear for judging).
- state that you own your photos and agree to their publication
- send your entries by email as file attachments to the Tuttington Hub by following this link
- A receipt email will be sent to you; if you have any photo submission problems, please follow this link to email Simon
Closing date for submissions: Thursday 10th September 2022
Photos will be printed and judged by public vote.
This will take place in Tuttington Church over the weekend
from 10:30am on 30 September 2022 to 6:00pm on 01 October 2022
Please note: this competition is being organised by ‘Tuttington Together.’ Any information submitted by entrants will be GDPR compliant and held confidentially for the duration of the competition only. If you require any further information please email David by following this link.